Terms and Conditions
The terms Everwood or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the customer or user or viewer of the website
- The content on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
The Website is operated and administered by Everwood from its offices. Everwood makes no representation or other commitment that the Web Site or the Content is appropriate for use or access in or from locations, territories or jurisdictions..
We use certain reasonable security measures to help protect information you send to this Site. However, we cannot guarantee the security of such information. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability and responsibility for any damages you may suffer due to any loss, unauthorized access, misuse or alteration of any information you submit to this website.
This Site may contain links to other websites that we do not own or operate. We do not control, recommend or endorse and are not responsible for these sites or their content, services or privacy policies.
Please note, we may change information on this Site and/or this Policy, at any time without notice. You should regularly review this Policy for any changes. Any changes will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Policy on this Site. By continuing to use the Site, you agree to any changes, and by providing continued access to the Site we are providing you consideration for agreement to such changes.
We control and operate the Site from the above Company Location (regardless of where hosting servers are located). All matters relating to the Site are governed by the laws of the above Jurisdiction, without reference to conflict or choice of law principles. You agree that jurisdiction and venue for any legal proceeding relating to the Site shall be in appropriate courts located in the above Jurisdiction. We do not warrant or imply that the Site or materials on it are appropriate for use outside of the above Country. The information set forth in this Site concerning any services is applicable only in the Jurisdiction and these services may not be available in all locations. If you are located outside of this Country, you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If for any reason, any provision herein is found void or unenforceable, it will be severed to the extent void or unenforceable and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
As used herein:
“Damages” means any and all direct, special, indirect, consequential or punitive loss or other damages of any kind (whether in contract, including fundamental breach, tort, including negligence, or otherwise).
“including” means “including, but not limited to”.
“Materials sent to the Site” (and “materials you send to the Site” and other like terms) means anything emailed, uploaded, posted or otherwise transmitted or sent to the Site (whether information, text, m“Related Parties” means all of our parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, Site Developers and other promotional partners.
“Site Developer” means any party involved in creating, producing, delivering or maintaining the Site