WPC Wall & Ceiling Cladding
Everwood offers a distinct choice of WPC cladding panels for exteriors and interiors. Our composite cladding panels deliver a combination of beauty & durability to perfection, displaying the most natural premium wood aesthetics with unparalleled weathering capabilities. Everwood’s weatherproof WPC cladding panels are highly UV stable & fade resistant, retaining their vibrant colours and finish for an exceptionally long lifetime, extending the visual appeal of buildings for years.
The ideal architectural solution for wood finish cladding on facades, walls and ceilings creating an aesthetic presence, Everwood WPC cladding creates a weather resistant and insulating envelope around the building. Attached to the primary structure of the building with an aluminum framework, our interlocking exterior & interior cladding panels are easily installed horizontally or vertically, resulting in a seamless, plush finish.
UV Resistant & Anti-fading Panels
Insulating & Interlocking Panels
Concealed & Invisible Fixtures
WPC Cladding Uses
WPC Natura Cladding
Suitable for: Exterior facades for commercial & residential, ceilings & false ceilings, prefab buildings & structure, roofing, gazebo tops casing, partitions & signage.
*Digital representation of the product & colour is limited and will vary from the actual product in colour and texture.
Compare WPC Cladding
Why Use Everwood WPC Cladding?
- A material unlike any other: The unique raw material composition (hardwood power & thermoplastics) and manufacturing technology of Everwood WPC exterior cladding panels deliver inherent characteristic advantages far better than any other wood finish cladding material.In comparison to exterior natural wood cladding, high pressure laminates, cement boards and other alternatives that deteriorate in appearance over time, Everwood exterior WPC wall cladding panels retain the natural appeal of prefinished wood right through their lifetime.High weathering capability and UV resistance, low thermal expansion, better insulation properties, corrosion & impact resistance, and being fire retardant compared to wood are other attributes that make Everwood WPC cladding superior material for facades, wall & ceiling cladding at all types of buildings.
- Versatility in applications: Besides exterior wall cladding that WPC panels are conventionally known for, Everwood WPC cladding panels are distinctly suited for different uses. Our insulative hollow core multi wall Ultra & Natura heavy duty panels are designed for façade cladding, exterior wall cladding, roofing and pre-fab buildings. Strata WPC fluted wall panels or louver wall panels are suited for slatted cladding on exterior & interior walls and ceilings, branding backgrounds and accent walls. Interior single core panels are made for exterior ceilings and soffit surfaces, interior ceiling, suspended false ceilings, interior wall cladding, partitions and any other decorative design features. Horizontal, vertical, diagonal.
- Environmental friendly :
Everwood WPC wall & ceiling cladding panels are as environmentally friendly as can be. Unlike natural wood cladding, cement based panels, high pressure laminates and aluminum composite panels which are a strain on virgin raw material resources, our exterior & interior cladding panels are made from 85% recycled raw materials that would normally be dumped or burned. There is no better environmentally sustainable architectural material for cladding like WPC.
- Technical benefits of WPC cladding : Everwood WPC wall & ceiling cladding panels are designed for ease of use and installation. Fitted to the building main structure on an aluminum framework, our fixing system of exterior & interior panels creates a waterproof layer and insulative air pocket between the building and the cladding panel. Interlocking and connected by tongue and groove joints, our cladding panels are installed with completely concealed fixtures. No ugly rivets, screws, exposed fixtures or discoloration sealants present a beautiful seamless and water tight finish on all surfaces.
- Costs over the material lifetime : In comparison to other conventional and quality materials for cladding, the initial investment cost of Everwood WPC cladding panels is on par or lower. However, unlike wood that requires periodic sealing and treatment to protect against fading, cracking, termites and eventually rot, Everwood cladding panels are a fit it and forget it solution. There is absolutely no maintenance or surface coating cost required to keep our panels looking good for years. Over a 15 year lifetime, Everwood WPC cladding panels are a clear winner on cost saving.
- Unbeatable quality you can trust : Everwood WPC’s exterior and interior cladding panels are nothing short of industry leading quality. Our composite cladding boards are made from the finest grade of raw materials and manufactured to deliver unrivalled performance attributes. Quality control at every stage of the production process, periodic random testing and continuous technology improvement ensures our customers use cladding panels meeting the highest global standards.