WPC Railings & Louvers
Everwood WPC railings and louver profiles are exceptionally durable, high strength, and crack resistant making them the perfect solution for railing, screening and louvers. Being anticorrosive and weather resistant in humid and high salinity conditions, Everwood WPC is the perfect replacement for wood and metals offering higher flexibility for different design requirements.
With high UV resistant and anti-fading characteristics, Everwood WPC profiles are the best alternative to high maintenance wood, steel or aluminum in railings, louvers, duct coverings and any applications that requires slim & aesthetic sections.
Specifically fitted on customized frameworks, our WPC profiles add unique character to exterior and interior applications that would otherwise look plain and uninteresting.
WPC Railings & Louvers Uses
WPC Lite-Railing 75
WPC Lite-Railing 70
WPC Lite-Railing 60
WPC Lite-Louver 75
*Digital representation of the product & colour is limited and will vary from the actual product in colour and texture.
Compare WPC Railings & Louvers
Why use Everwood WPC Railings & Louvers?
- Aesthetics & material performance: Railings, exterior louvers, screens and hand rails are subtle elements that add exclusive and unique character to buildings and need a material that combines good aesthetics with superior product performance. Everwood WPC exterior railing and louver profiles are just that and more. With the appearance of premium pre-finished wood and the ability to stay looking that way over years, Everwood WPC is the perfect material to replace conventional materials for exteriors.
- Weathering capability: The presence of high density thermo plastics deliver inherent weathering characteristics to Everwood WPC unlike any other. Our high density WPC sections are UV resistant, water proof, fade resistant and tolerate extreme temperature variations far better than alternative conventional material for similar uses. What ever the weather extremes, Everwood WPC will continue looking good and new over multiple annual weather cycles.
- High strength & lightweight: Exterior louvers, screens, duct coverings and service chutes are normally at inaccessible heights of buildings and subject the worst of weather and wind speeds. They require a material that looks good for long time periods and one that lightweight yet high in strength. With a material density much higher than wood and being lighter than steel, Everwood WPC is an evident choice for exterior louvers and screens.
- Flexibility and design options: Exterior railings, louvers and similar applications are non-typical to buildings and at the same time need to meet the design and practical requirements of the designer and building type. Everwood WPC offers a range of profiles opening up a host of design options for these uses, allowing designers and end users the flexibility to use them in may different ways.
- Termite & corrosion resistance: Being non-structural, exterior railings, louvers, sunscreens and partitions generally require lighter and smaller sections for better aesthetics. Being lightweight and thinner in either wood or metals, these profiles are highly vulnerable to corrosion due to humidity or seaside salinity and termites on inland installations.
- Low initial & lifetime costs: While the initial costs of wood or metals for exterior railings, louvers and handrails may be a little lower compared to WPC, the recurring costs with repainting, coating and other treatment make the cost over the lifetime of such conventional materials much higher than Everwood for the same uses. Over a 10-15 year period, the overall cost of Everwood WPC is far lower than other materials.