WPC Pergolas & Fins
As an extremely cost effective alternative for other conventional exterior & interior decor material, Everwood WPC pergola sections are durable, high strength and lightweight making them ideal for exterior applications, requiring very low maintenance with no painting, sealing, anti-corrosive coating or termite treatment. Everwood sections also have a high temperature handling capability with limited thermal expansion compared to natural wood.
Re-enforced with treated mild steel tubular sections, Everwood WPC pergola profiles are capable of handling mild structural loads in pergolas & cabanas to create beautiful outdoor spaces or building extensions. Combined with specific hardware and fixtures Everwood WPC pergolas & cabanas are quick & easy to install, last for years on end without any required maintenance.
WPC Pergolas & Fins Uses
WPC Lite -Post 146
WPC Lite - Beam 175
WPC Lite-Fin 120
WPC Lite-Fin 100
*Digital representation of the product & colour is limited and will vary from the actual product in colour and texture.
Compare WPC Pergolas & Fins
Why use Everwood WPC Pergolas & Fins?
- Temperature tolerance & dimensional stability: Unlike natural wood which is characterized by extreme dimensional change with temperature variation and humidity, WPC is an extremely stable material in similar conditions. With a much higher material density, stable to tolerate temperature variance and impermeable to water or humidity, WPC is a far superior material than natural wood in exterior use.
- The best material alternative: The increasing popularity for WPC as an alternative to wood & metals for garden pergolas, cabanas, vertical or horizontal fin solutions is purely because of the material benefits of WPC. Besides the immense design flexibility of the sections for different architectural options, the appearance, durability and most importantly low maintenance characteristic are what make Everwood WPC a clear winner over natural wood, mild steel or aluminum for similar applications.
- Durability and lifetime: There is an increasing popularity of WPC pergolas & WPC cabanas across the world for the unique identity they add in landscaped areas, around pool sides or just about anywhere. Conventionally garden or terrace pergolas and other similar architectural identities were created with wood which has it’s fair share of problems in exterior use. With the appearance of natural wood, WPC is the best material to replace wood in garden pergolas & terrace pergolas for the unique characteristics of being weatherproof, termite proof and requiring no maintenance. The lifetime of natural wood pergolas is incomparable to WPC pergolas.
- High density, lightweight sections: Compared to solid wood for garden pergolas and other architectural identities to enhance outdoor spaces, Everwood hollow WPC profiles are of very high density and yet lightweight. Unlike wood which splits, cracks, fades and is vulnerable to termite attack at ground level, Everwood WPC pergolas have none of these problems and the installation will look good for years. Steel, another typical material used, is very heavy on buildings, difficult to handle and install when compared to WPC.
- Low initial & lifetime costs: Traditionally garden pergolas, terrace pergolas, cabanas & elevation fin features use wider sections sizes. Large dimension columns, posts, beams and fins are a requirement to make such design identities look unique. The cost of quality timber that will last 4-5 years, steel or aluminum in such outdoor uses is prohibitive when compared to WPC hollow sections. Over time wood and steel need repeated maintenance by coating and painting, which only adds to the lifetime cost of the material.
- Low environmental damage: Wooden pergolas use large & long section sizes, got from the core portions of big trees. The consumption of such huge amounts of quality timber for pergolas, cabanas & rafters is unnecessary and unjustified with immense wastage. With WPC besides the section itself, there is no wastage and in the long run is a far more sustainable architectural material for these applications.