Suitable for: High traffic commercial & residential use around poolsides, pathways, courtyards, extensions decks, parks, play area & terraces.
Suitable for: High traffic commercial & residential use around poolsides, pathways, courtyards, extensions decks & play areas.
Ezee Tile Decking
Suitable for: High traffic covered shaded spaces around poolsides, pathways, courtyards, terraces, extensions decks, outdoor shower & wet areas.
*Digital representation of the product & colour is limited and will vary from the actual product in colour and texture.
Compare WPC Decking
Why use Everwood WPC Decking?
- An all weather champion: Everwood WPC exterior decking boards are a clear winner when it comes to outdoor all weather performance. The composite combination of wood and thermoplastics brings out the best of both worlds. The looks and appearance of natural wood with the tenacious weathering capability of composites. What material could be better? Unlike natural wood which was conventionally used for outdoor decking and susceptible to fading, warping, cracking, splintering, termites and wood rot, Everwood WPC hollow decking boards take everything mother nature throws at them and look good for years.
- Maintenance cost free decking: In comparison with natural timber outdoor decking, WPC decking requires very little maintenance. Natural wood decking is susceptible to fading in harsh sunlight, termites, rotting with overexposure to moisture & water, and cracking / splitting with exposure to heat. Without regular maintenance of sanding and treating the natural wood deck with either sealants or oil, the lifetime of natural wood deck planks is between 3-5 years. The overall effort and costs of maintaining wooden decks is not at all worth it. On the other hand, the maintenance effort & recurring costs of WPC outdoor decking is close to nothing. Besides a pressure wash to remove stubborn dust, WPC deck planks require none of what natural wood outdoor decking needs to survive harsh exteriors.
- Material density and lifetime: The best of natural timbers conventionally used for outdoor decking like Brazilian Ipe, Camaru, Balau or Teak bear a material density between 800 – 1050 Kg/Cmt. Everwood WPC stands at 1450 Kg/Cmt, which means a stronger, tougher and far more durable decking material by itself that will far outlast natural wood decking under any circumstances and weather conditions.
- Technical benefits of the system: Everwood WPC outdoor decking system is designed for ease of installation and long term life. Unlike conventional wood decking that is screwed or nailed down in most cases, Everwood WPC anti-skid outdoor deck planks are fixed to the sub-floor on an aluminum framework with concealed stainless steel or polyamide clips, allowing the WPC planks to expand and contract with temperature variations. No dangerous nails, screws or exposed fixtures makes Everwood WPC decking exceptionally barefoot safe especially as poolside decks.
- A sustainable option: Conventional hard wood decking is a huge strain on timber resources and takes a massive toll on the environment. Thousands of hectares of hardwood are cut every year to satisfy the insatiable need for natural wood decking. Requiring standardized widths and lengths, natural wood outdoor decking consumes and wastes a lot more timber than what is used on just the deck itself. 85% of the raw material that goes into making Everwood WPC decking planks are from recycled sources, extracting a large amount of waste that would normally be disposed in landfills or burnt. Everwood WPC decking planks are also recyclable.
- Market leading quality: Everwood WPC outdoor decking planks are of industry leading density & unparalleled quality. Our composite decking planks are made from the highest grade raw materials and manufactured to deliver unrivaled performance attributes. Quality control at every stage of the production process, periodic random testing and continuous technology improvement ensures our customers use decking boards of the highest international standards.